Storytelling is the most persuasive and readily available tool for capturing and maintaining attention in the 21st Century marketplace. This is true for individuals, non-profits, small businesses, and major corporations. Join us for an informative lunch with Jenny Riddle who will teach us how to better tell our stories. Fast-track your organization from good to great…one story at a time.
Did you know?
* Stories are remembered far longer than facts.
* Oxytocin is raised when listening to a story, and oxytocin promotes empathy, cooperation, and trust.
* People are more likely to support a cause after listening to a story.
* A mission statement is not a story.
* You may not think you have stories, but you do.
Jenny Riddle is a professional storyteller and motivational speaker who delivers one-of-a-kind presentations. She understands the power of story and great ideas to engage and inspire audiences toward actionable outcomes in business and in life.
As the founder of Jenny Riddle: Bringing Books to Life and Tiny Tips for a Big Life, Jenny has successfully built her own niche businesses from the ground up. She is a highly sought after speaker with her unique brand of sharing compelling stories and vital ideas. In addition, Jenny is co-owner of Prairie Path Books, an independent bookstore in Wheaton.
Join us to learn how your organization would rise above the rest if your team members:
* Learned to tell persuasive, relevant stories that attract customers, clients, or donors.
* Realized that those who share good stories have a powerful advantage over others.
* Replaced meaningless jargon and cliches with well-told stories.
* Embraced the idea that the best pitch is a well-told story.
* Capitalized on the proven fact that stories are more memorable than facts.
* Utilized storytelling to unite people around a cause.
A catered lunch to be provided by: